Wednesday, July 1, 2009

bop bop bop to the pop pop pop

this was originally meant to be a filler inner for ike so he doesnt have to embarrass himself at the campfire anymore, but i got a little side-tracked. Anyways, there are classics represented.
all i eat is candy. all i listen to is pata pata. i like this website a lot.

1) I Wish That I Could See You Soon - Herman Dune
2) California (Part II) - Mason Jennings
3) On Again/Off Again - The Clean
4) Je Suis Venu Te Voir - Brigitte Fontaine
5) L'Orbiel - Uke of Phillips
6) Bag of Hammers - Thao with The Get Down Stay Down
7) My Cutie - The Shaggs
8) Get Out Of My Life Woman - Allen Toussaint
9) Love Minus Zero/No Limit - Bob Dylan
10) Danny Low - The Polyps (just raf just raf)
11) I Love You (Outtake) - Velvet Underground
12) Pata Pata - Miriam Makeba
13) Mother - John Lennon
14) We All, Us Three, Will Ride - Palace Music
15) Peng 33 - Stereolab
16) Leviathan Song - The Finches

No comments:

Post a Comment